Welcome to our recruitment page. Even when there are no vacancies posted, we are always looking for skilled people in the following areas: Designers, Press Operators, Print Finishers, Signage & Display personnel, sales and management.’ Send us your CV.
Please visit this page regularly for information on current vacancies and apply separately in each case.
Full-time Graphic Designer
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
We are offering a great opportunity for a junior/middleweight designer to join our vibrant studio team. The role involves creative design for print and display and the ideal candidate would need to have the ability to handle projects from start through to completion, including final artworking. An active interest and experience in new media would also be advantageous.
Applicant must have working knowledge of Adobe CC and at least 2 years’ experience in a studio environment.
The ideal person would be eager to learn new skills, thrive under pressure and enjoy working as part of a progressive team.
Salary: £20K-£23K, fully negotiable dependent on experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
If you wish to apply, please send CV along with examples of work using the link below.
Website Development Manager
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Web developer with hands-on project management skills, to head up our evolving digital department and help to grow this vital area of our business.
Essential skill requirements:
• Taking client briefs, managing client expectations and creating proactive website experiences that add value.
• Planning and managing projects from start to completion.
• Compiling website project proposals as a basis for the contract with the client.
• Liaison with our established design team on all visual aspects and wireframe prep.
• Excellent working knowledge of Wordpress capabilities and limitations.
• Front end design skills using PHP / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
• Strong knowledge of user UX / UI and e-commerce sales funnels.
• Solid and current knowledge of white hat SEO tactics.
• Experience with setting up, scaling and managing server environments
• Experience in setting up and using analytics services such as Google analytics / Hotjar.
• Ability to analyse web traffic, set up and measure results.
• Technical experience in web support for Wordpress administration.
Preferable skill requirements
• Experience in designing complex web applications from a user experience/graphic design perspective.
• Experience with designing mobile apps.
• Experience building and deploying view based apps using JS frameworks etc.
Estimated salary £25-30K, dependant on experience.