Welcome to our recruitment page. Even when there are no vacancies posted, we are always looking for skilled people in the following areas: Designers, Press Operators, Print Finishers, Signage & Display personnel, sales and management.’ Send us your CV.
Please visit this page regularly for information on current vacancies and apply separately in each case.
Receptionist/Administrator – Part Time (Temporary contract)
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019
We are looking for an experienced, professional Receptionist/Administrator to manage our busy Reception/Administration Department.
This position requires a highly organised, clear communicator with a can do attitude who has the ability to work confidently alone, or as part of a team. A high standard of telephone, administration and customer service skills is essential. Applicants must be IT literate in Outlook, Word and Excel. A background knowledge of accounts is desirable. Experience working in a print business environment would be advantageous.
Hours: 16 to 22 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Morning/Afternoon shifts)
Start date: 10/06/19
To apply for this position, please email your CV
to [email protected]
Artwork & Pre-Press Operator – Digital, Litho & Large Format
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
We require an experienced artwork & pre-press operator to join our busy studio team.
The preferred applicant would be:
· Competent at processing a variety of print-based product artwork.
· Conversant with all aspects of Adobe CS.
· Familiar with Heidelberg Prinect pre-press software, (or similar) and impositions.
· Proactive and efficient.
Contract – Permanent.
Salary: £21K + dependent on experience, plus overtime.
Hours: 37.5 per week (Mon – Fri).
Website Development Manager
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Web developer with hands-on project management skills, to head up our evolving digital department and help to grow this vital area of our business.
Essential skill requirements:
• Taking client briefs, managing client expectations and creating proactive website experiences that add value.
• Planning and managing projects from start to completion.
• Compiling website project proposals as a basis for the contract with the client.
• Liaison with our established design team on all visual aspects and wireframe prep.
• Excellent working knowledge of Wordpress capabilities and limitations.
• Front end design skills using PHP / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
• Strong knowledge of user UX / UI and e-commerce sales funnels.
• Solid and current knowledge of white hat SEO tactics.
• Experience with setting up, scaling and managing server environments
• Experience in setting up and using analytics services such as Google analytics / Hotjar.
• Ability to analyse web traffic, set up and measure results.
• Technical experience in web support for Wordpress administration.
Preferable skill requirements
• Experience in designing complex web applications from a user experience/graphic design perspective.
• Experience with designing mobile apps.
• Experience building and deploying view based apps using JS frameworks etc.
Estimated salary £25-30K, dependant on experience.