Welcome to our recruitment page. Even when there are no vacancies posted, we are always looking for skilled people in the following areas: Designers, Press Operators, Print Finishers, Signage & Display personnel, sales and management.’ Send us your CV.
Please visit this page regularly for information on current vacancies and apply separately in each case.
Wide Format Display Sales Executive
Application Deadline: November 12, 2021
Due to the expansion of our signage & display department, we are looking for a pro-active sales professional with the ability to work as part of a small team.
• The ideal person would be highly driven, commercially aware and comfortable with selling all aspects of both roll-fed and flat-bed printed products.
• Product sales we wish to expand include medium volume signage boards, hoarding panels, cut-to-shape display products & POS.
• An existing customer accounts base would provide a distinct advantage.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting new era for our forward thinking company.
Salary up to £30K + company car.
Marketing & Social Media Executive
Application Deadline: November 19, 2021
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic marketeer to join our promotional team.
The main focus would be managing our social media platforms and looking after our e-commerce website product promotions, working in conjunction with our sales & marketing team and design studio, to create successful digital promotional activity.
Essential skill requirements:
• A clear understanding of digital marketing and promotions.
• A solid working foundation in Adobe CS.
• Ability to create & distribute attractive, results-driven promotional e-shots.
• Editorial skills and solid interpretation of the English language.
• Ability to create stimulating blog and page content for internal company websites.
• Experience in managing website content and product data using CMS systems.
• Sound knowledge of Wordpress administration.
• Initiative to prioritise promotional tasks and routines.
• A good understanding of e-commerce and SEO.
• Good knowledge of deploying, analysing and optimising AdWords, Google shopping campaigns and paid social campaigns.
Preferable skill requirements
• Familiarity with promotional print & display products.
• Experience of managing on-line order capabilities.
• An understanding of Web2Print.
• Product-based still photography ability.
Estimated salary £20k+, dependant on experience.