Welcome to our recruitment page. Even when there are no vacancies posted, we are always looking for skilled people in the following areas: Designers, Press Operators, Print Finishers, Signage & Display personnel, sales and management.’ Send us your CV.
Please visit this page regularly for information on current vacancies and apply separately in each case.
Cleaning Operative - Part time
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
We are looking to recruit a professional and enthusiastic individual to manage our premises House Keeping requirements. Duties will involve a high standard of cleaning to our Factory, Offices, Studio, Kitchen and Bathrooms.
Cleaning equipment will be provided.
Working times are negotiable. Applicants must be flexible to work outside normal hours if requested.
Hours per week: 8
Hourly rate: £12
Location: Adverset Media Solutions Limited, Queen Margaret’s Road, Scarborough, YO11 2RH.
Website Development Manager
Application Deadline: November 9, 2018
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Web developer with hands-on project management skills, to head up our evolving digital department and help to grow this vital area of our business.
Essential skill requirements:
• Taking client briefs, managing client expectations and creating proactive website experiences that add value.
• Planning and managing projects from start to completion.
• Compiling website project proposals as a basis for the contract with the client.
• Liaison with our established design team on all visual aspects and wireframe prep.
• Excellent working knowledge of Wordpress capabilities and limitations.
• Front end design skills using PHP / HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
• Strong knowledge of user UX / UI and e-commerce sales funnels.
• Solid and current knowledge of white hat SEO tactics.
• Experience with setting up, scaling and managing server environments
• Experience in setting up and using analytics services such as Google analytics / Hotjar.
• Ability to analyse web traffic, set up and measure results.
• Technical experience in web support for Wordpress administration.
Preferable skill requirements
• Experience in designing complex web applications from a user experience/graphic design perspective.
• Experience with designing mobile apps.
• Experience building and deploying view based apps using JS frameworks etc.
Estimated salary £25-30K, dependant on experience.