05 Jul Signage & Display Production ‘All Rounder’
We are looking for an enthusiastic production person to join our busy wide format display department and work as part of a small, but growing team.
Working on an interesting wide range of display and signage products, you would need at least some experience in the following:
- All wide format, roll fed signage printing, cutting & lamination processes.
- Flatbed production for medium volume signage boards, hoarding panels, cut-to-shape display products & POS.
- Installation of both vinyl-based and hard substrate signage on customer sites, internal & external, to include vehicle graphics.
- Some high access equipment working experience.
Ideal characteristics and attributes:
- A pro-active, positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- The nature to thrive under pressure.
- Strong, self-disciplined organisational skills.
- Good communications and client liaison.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing sector of our business, within a forward-thinking company.
Full time, 37.5 per week, but flexible with potential overtime (paid).
Negotiable, dependant on experience. Good package for the right person.